Your LEGAL TEAM FOR PATIENT CARE
Concerned about legal issues in your practice?
Piedmont Liability Trust serves primarily as your legal counsel for all matters related to patient care while also providing administrative and financial services to Trust Covered Persons.
- Legal advice about a patient care issue.
- Receipt of legal documents such as a “Complaint,” “Subpoena,” or other court papers.
- Notice of Investigation from the Department of Health Professions.
- Assistance responding to patient grievances.
- Questions about scope of your liability coverage
Lecture & Orientations
Upcoming Expiration of the Covid-19 Public Health Emergency Declaration - As most of you know, the Department of Health and Human Services recently announced its intent to end the Public Health Emergency (PHE) declarations for Covid-19 effective May 12, 2023. Such declarations have existed since March 2020 and provided federal and state governments with the authority to waive or modify numerous healthcare laws and regulations.... View Article