Piedmont Liability Trust serves primarily as your legal counsel for all matters related to patient care while also providing administrative and financial services to Trust Covered Persons.
- Legal advice about a patient care issue.
- Receipt of legal documents such as a “Complaint,” “Subpoena,” or other court papers.
- Notice of Investigation from the Department of Health Professions.
- Assistance responding to patient grievances.
- Questions about scope of your liability coverage
View All Services
Lecture & Orientations
TRUST LECTURE SERIES April 25, 2019 | 5:00pm- “Medical Malpractice in Virginia: The 2018-19 Edition” Augusta Prof. Park, 57 Beam Lane, 1st Floor, Fishersville, VA TRUST LECTURE SERIES May 7, 2019 | 5:00pm- “Inflight Medical Emergencies” Education Resource Center, 1220 Lee St., Meeting Rooms A & B TRUST LECTURE SERIES May 23, 2019 | 4:00pm- “Marijuana and CBD/THC-A Oil: Therapy or Felony” Culpeper Hospital Board Room, 541 Sunset Ln., Culpeper, VA
View Full Calendar
Playing the Blame Game- Playing the Blame Game Plaintiff’s lawyers like nothing more than to watch two physician defendants point the finger at each other. Take the example of a recent case from Northern Virginia. A 55-year-old patient was diagnosed with an intact cerebral aneurysm, and after considering her options she decided to proceed with endovascular coiling. This procedure... View Article