Piedmont Liability Trust serves primarily as your legal counsel for all matters related to patient care while also providing administrative and financial services to Trust Covered Persons.
- Legal advice about a patient care issue.
- Receipt of legal documents such as a “Complaint,” “Subpoena,” or other court papers.
- Notice of Investigation from the Department of Health Professions.
- Assistance responding to patient grievances.
- Questions about scope of your liability coverage
View All Services
Lecture & Orientations
TRUST LECTURE SERIES January 31, 2018 | 12:00pm - TOPIC: “Boundary Issues: Liabilities and Risks When Your Patient Is In Another State” SPEAKERS: Rebecca W. West, JD, PLT Chief Executive Officer Bruce D. Gehle, JD, PLT Chief Operating Officer TIME: Wednesday, January 31, 2018, 12:00-1:00 p.m. LOCATION: Northridge, 2955 Ivy Road, Suite 205, MEDICINE LOBBY
View Full Calendar
Considering a Medical Mission Trip? - A Tennessee dentist thought she was headed for Haiti on a volunteer mission trip, instead she ended up in a Tennessee jail. She was arrested at Nashville International Airport after security discovered five bottles of narcotic painkillers in her luggage. Police were told the medication was intended for patients at a dental clinic in Haiti.... View Article